Security Screening Market 2016 Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, and Forecast to 2020
PUNE, INDIA, December 23, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ —
The Global security screening market is estimated to grow from $5.36 billion in 2014 to $9.64 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 10.28%. The Asia Pacific region will have the highest demand for these products in the world. The demand for these products will also increase in Brazil because it is scheduled to hold marquee events like 2014 FIFA World Cup and 2016 Summer Olympics. The number of tourists, athletes, journalists etc. coming to this region will be a lot and the security systems in place will have to be tightened so the demand for security screening products in Brazil will increase.
Security is becoming one of the biggest concerns of every government in the world. Every country is trying to develop more and more security screening products that will help them keep the country safe. Terrorist activities are increasing with numerous organizations starting in different countries. 9/11 attack shook the entire world and the importance of security screening increased in many countries especially in United States of America. The 2008 attacks in Mumbai was a wakeup call to commercial establishments around the world of the necessity of security screening. Countries from around the world have problems from both radical factions both inside and outside of the countries.
There are various products that are used in the security screening market which include X-Ray scanners, Shoe scanner, Biometric scanner, Explosive Trace detector etc. These products have various functions from scanning the whole body to scanning liquids in the bags to detect dangerous chemicals. The applications of these technologies vary from airports, offices, educational institutions, border check points to hotels and malls.
Major companies in the market like SRI International, Smartmatic, Anviz Global, Smiths Group among others are pushing for more applications of the security screening devices. These companies have been studied and their strategies have been analyzed in the report. The report is divided by geography where the market share of each region is analyzed and estimates are provided for the next 6 years. The various applications of security screening devices have been discussed in detail in addition to a comprehensive overview of the market.
What the report offers:
1) Market definition for Security Screening Market with information on drivers and restraints.
2) Market Analysis involving major markets, and usage of Security Screening Marketin the industry.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
5) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for buying this report:
1) We provide you the most comprehensive market segmentation.
2) Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
3) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players, major strategies adopted by them and new products launched by them.
Global Advanced Authentication Market by Deployment Models, End User Industry, Geography and Vendors Forecasts and Trends (2015 – 2020)
Advanced Authentication Market in Defense Industry by Deployment Models, End User Industry, Geography and Vendors Forecasts and Trends (2015 – 2020)
Advanced Authentication Market in Financial Services Industry by Deployment Models, End User Industry, Geography and Vendors Forecasts and Trends (2015 – 2020)
Advanced Authentication Market in Healthcare Industry by Deployment Models, End User Industry, Geography and Vendors Forecasts and Trends (2015 – 2020)
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire